Sunday, September 29, 2013

4 weeks to go!

I'm now at the 36 week mark of pregnancy. Things are going well; although I'm tired and do a lot of resting, I'm glad that I've overall not had any major issues. I'm getting big, as you'll see in the belly pic, and getting up, sitting down, etc. are all getting challenging. Baby boy is also moving around a lot in there, causing me a few breathless "Oh!"s and some discomfort. I try to tell him that through my belly is not the right way out! :) So far, no indications of impending delivery, and though it feels like there's no room left or that I can't possible stretch anymore, I somehow manage to keep going along. Weekly OB appointments start next week and we'll get some ideas to if this baby is getting ready for arrival at all or staying put for the long haul. :) Below are some pics of the Harry Potter themed nursery, which has yet to have many of the "Harry Potter" elements to it... some HP prints are on order, along with a custom print with baby's name and some HP quote decals are yet to be put up.

No comments:

Post a Comment